The property is situated in the heart of the medieval old town of Rethymno, often called the “Hidden Jewel of Crete”. Since 1400 BC the Minoans, Venetian, Turks and Cretans have built their ancient cities, minarets, citadels, the hilltop Fortezza, winding narrow streets, fishing harbor and lighthouse, which create an old-world charm. It is located on Chatzigrigoraki & Arkadiou Street just a few meters away from the beachfront, right in the heart of the old town, with plenty of restaurants, bars, cafes and shops just a breath away.
Airport: Heraklion Airport 85 km
Chania Airport 70 km
Port: Heraklion port 85 km
Chania port 55 km
Archeological museum : 150 meters
Central beach : 100 meters